Sean over at Just a Jeep Guy blog posts these questions on Tuesday for those that wish to participate. I have done a few others and usually post my answers on Thursday.
1. Do you still have a land line? Yes, but it’s days are numbered. I’ve had the number since before I met the hubby almost 18 years now.
2. Which cell phone do you use and why? iPhone 5s. We are an Apple family and when we graduated from flip phones it was the logical choice.
3. Which provider do you use? Is there really a difference? Verizon. No I don’t think there is a difference save for how much money you want to get swindled out of every month.
4. If you call someone and they don’t pick up, do you leave a message? Depends on the reason I am calling. Work related almost always, Family sometimes, usually not.
5. When you have a missed call (with no message), do you call the person back? Nope. If they can’t leave a message then they don’t deserve a call back, the only exception to this rule is my Father.
6. Do you txt willingly or reluctantly? How are your skills? Willingly, my finger skills are amazing.
7. Has your cell replaced your camera? No, as a matter of fact we just bought a new camera to use on trips.
8. Selfies….Yes, I am of the ilk that take them.
9. How many apps do you have? Which is your favorite and why? 77 on my phone, and more not synced. Waze is one of my favorites
10. What would life be like with no cell/smart phone for one month?Boring and quiet. Besides my phone, it is also my on the go Kindle reader, as well as my Fitbit companion and my Walking tracker in the summer.
How much has your cell phone become a part of your sex life? Sexting, hookup apps, selfies, video, GPS, more? I wouldn’t say a part but we have used it in some of those ways.