1. Do you enjoy celebrating your birthday (forgetting about the getting older part)? Yes, whether it is a few friends for dinner, or just the hubby and I, big or small, celebrations are always in order.
2. What’s your sign and is it accurate? Taurus – Practical, artistic, stable and trustworthy, the Taurus are loyal and dedicated in their work and relationships alike. They also are generous, humane and loyal individuals, and love to maintain and nurture their friendships and relationships with a genuine tender care. On the flip side, though, the Bulls can be indecisive, possessive, prejudiced and stubborn.
Most of this does describe me, especially the maintaining and nurturing friendships, unless you cross me or do something to warrant the opposite.
3. What’s your Chinese zodiac sign and is it accurate? Dragon – Dragons symbolize such character traits as dominance and ambition. Dragons prefer to live by their own rules and if left on their own, are usually successful. They’re driven, unafraid of challenges, and willing to take risks. They’re passionate in all they do and they do things in grand fashion. Unfortunately, this passion and enthusiasm can leave Dragons feeling exhausted and interestingly, unfulfilled.
Yup, especially the my own rules part.
4. What was your best birthday? 2007 – Transatlantic cruise from Galveston Texas to Barcelona Spain. A small group of guys we met on the cruise got together and we played Mini Golf in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean somewhere.
5. What was your worst birthday? Can’t really think of a worst birthday.
6. What has been your best age so far? 21. The age I was when I met my hubby.
7. Birthday cake? Chocolate. Chocolate. Chocolate.
Bonus – Is birthday sex expected, a present or a rarity? Do you get spanked? Expected No, but all the better if it does happen. Really depends on what day of the week it falls and the plans we have. No spankings.