>Google your name and the word “needs” in quotes (“Kevin needs”) and see what you get.
List the first 7 entries (some of mine sucked so I went with the funniest 7).
1 – Your Money
2 – More Beer on Flickr
3 – Signs
4 – To Bring Home the Bacon
5 – Social Glue Ideas
6 – Something Different than That
7 – To Rant (usually on a daily basis)
>So last night I took the hubby out for a Super Secret Date Night to celebrate Valentine’s Day early.
We got in the car and drove and drove without him knowing where we were going, until we ended up at the Culinary Institute of America.
This marks our 4th trip there and our 4th restaurant at the school we have eaten at. Now it’s time to start over!
We ate at the St. Andrew’s Cafe which serves contemporary fare, with those of you unfamiliar with the CIA this is one of the TOP schools for Culinary Mastery. The restaurants and the kitchens are all run and staffed by the students working to get their degree.
We had very attentive (a few of them cute, and a few of them light in the loafers) Waiters. And I must say this meal ranks right up there with the meal we had at the Escoffier Restaurant which is french cuisine.
So wasting no more time here is what the Hubby and I Had.
Wine – I had the White Wine Flights the hubby had the Red
For White Wine Lovers
- Flight #1 – The Road Well Traveled
Von Kesselstatt Riesling, Zemmer Pinot Grigio and Bonterra Chardonnay
- Flight #2 – Off the Beaten Path
Avaleda Vinho Verde, Bodegas Aldial Naia and Caves Plaimont Colombelle(this wine was my favorite)
For Red Wine Lovers
- Flight #3 – Old Reliable
Fleur de California Pinot Noir, Fetzer Merlot, and Lindemans Cabernet Sauvignon
- Flight #4 – Seeing Red…
Domaine de Beaurenard Côtes-du Rhône, Boutari Nemea and Torres Tempranillo
Hubby – Salmon-Sesame Cake
Me – Louisiana Chicken and Shrimp Gumbo
and we split Steamed Shrimp and Brown Rice Wontons
Main Course –
Hubby – Japanese Udon Noodles
Me – Korean-Style Braised Beef Short Ribs
Hubby – White Chocolate Cheesecake
Me – Chocolate Brownie Sundae
>This week we played Team Alley Cats. This team is made up of 3 Subs from last year and a 4th they picked up. They are good.
We still stand at 11 points hovering in last place!
My Average atayed at 136 and my Handicap stayed at 64
Next week we play Team Lucky Strikes
>Thanks John for this one.
1. What is your occupation right now? Customer Support Specialist
2. What color are your socks right now? White
3. What are you listening to right now? Knight Rider on TV and the dog
4. Last person you spoke to on the phone. Coworkers trying to hash out some details
5. How old are you today? 32 (mentally not sure).
6. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Diving
7. What is your favorite drink? Soft – Dr Pepper, Adult – Martinis any flavor
8. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes
9. Favorite food? Pizza
10. What is the last movie you watched? Chronicles of Narnia – Prince Caspian
11. Favorite day of the year? New Year’s Eve
12. How do you vent anger? Usually to a coworker usually acting silly about it
13. What was your favorite toy as a child? Lite Brite
14. Living arrangements? Me, The Hubby, and the Pooches, and the stuffies
15. What was the last thing that you cried about? Can’t remember probably a movie or tv show
16. Who is the friend you have had the longest? My dearest friend M.
17. What did you do last night? Caught up on my stories and laid on the couch
18. What are you most afraid of? Crazy People (and not the ones locked up)
19. In how many areas of your country have you lived? One still live there
20. What is your favorite flower? Bearded Iris
So this looks like me doesn’t it?